Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nokia N86 Review - Do not Buy Nokia N86 Mobile Phone

Hi Everybody,

Nokia N86 Mobile Phone Review

I have Nokia N86 phone (8 MP) and currently i am suffering from many problems like video recording, system hang, battery low at anytime. This phone is very very bad and my personally advice to you please do not buy it this such dump product. Same on Nokia's engineers to develop this type of mobile model.

Below is the picture of Nokia N86 Mobile (8 MP)

I am wasted my 21, 000 Rs (INR) on this type such a stupid mobile product of Nokia.

I am not stopped here i will make a more post regarding Nokia N86 Mobile phone review and describe all the problems which i am facing. If you have any problem with Nokia N86 then please make a comment or mail me. This is promise from my side i will publish it without any modification.

i have bad experience with this nokia phone and my personal Nokia N86 phone (8 MP) review is that please do not buy nokia N86 mobile phone

5 comments:

  1. really yar this is a fact. i am agree with you. i also facing this type of prob

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i m also agree with him

    ReplyDelete
  3. N-series phones from nokia are the best on in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice mobile phone. If you want to buy or purchase bulk mobile phones online, then you need to register in india b2b marketplace.

    ReplyDelete